Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Introduction

Hey everyone!

Finally there is a FarmVille guide dedicated solely to students. As we all know, not everyone has tens and thousands of hours a week to play FarmVille. This is entirely okay because nobody expects you to.
With this guide created by me, Monique, and maybe a little help from other familiar students, your farming days will be much easier and you should have a better understanding with all of the categories within the addicting Facebook game.
From animals to buildings, and vehicles to decorations, many of us have a little difficulty figuring out what the heck we're doing still. Even harvesting can be a hastle! Luckily for you, this picture filled and answer packed blog will go over many of these topics, if not; all.

Enjoy!
Sincerely,
Monique S.

P.S. I do have a life. I just have a lot of time on my hands after I have finished my homework. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment