Friday, October 16, 2009

Trick or Treat!

Halloween Scare:
Just because your student handbook to FarmVille is still in progress with the basics and guides does not mean we won't be up to date on the newest and greatest events such as Halloween! That's right. If you log on today you should get this pop up:

Figure 1

As of 10-16-09 you have 17 days to get your items. Get yours soon before you can't anymore!
Below (Figure 2) is a screenshot of the marketplace and all of the available limited time offers. The pumpkins light up! :o

Figure 2

If you purchase certain items such as the Cat O' Lantern or Jack-O'-Lantern you will receive the option to publish your post. The Tombstone let's you publish aswell. The fence does not. (That is all that is known at the moment.) See beneathe Figure 3.


Figure 3

Along with Halloween items up for buying you're also able to give White Jack-O'-Lanterns! This will end in 17 days aswell. (Figure 4)

Figure 4

P.S. All images are taken by me unless otherwise stated.

3 comments:

  1. Good golly gosh Monique! I didn't read each post through, since I'm not on Farmville, but I did skim through and read some paragraphs (and looked at the pictures...how lazy am I?), and from what I can see this is a phenomenalicious start to an even more phenomenalicious Guide thingy!

    Keep it up cupcake ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh oh oh...pssst. If you want more followers, I would post the URL on Farmville's wall, or in the forums. I posted my AIM screenname there once, and I got about a gazillion random IMs from strangers and had to take it down. So...yeah! Just cuz, what's so fun about a Guide thingy if there's no one to use it? :P

    ReplyDelete