Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Mystery Boxes

What could it be?
As of this morning, fellow farmers could get their hands on a new item, known as the Mystery Box. Clearly, it is unknown what you get out of it but I got a hold of two videos from youtube that demonstrates two different users receiving two different items; a golden garden gnome and a cool lounge chair.
Each box costs 15 cash. Some say that it is not worth it yet others beg to differ. What will your opinion be?

When opened they go into a pretty blue magical puff of smoke and whabam! Your item will be able to declare itself upon your Facebook friend's news feed. (Again, shown in the videos below)

I would have had more infortmation on it and more pictures only I think Matthew opened mine up without my knowledge when he harvested my crops for me. Little tworp. (Is that how you spell it?)

What others got in their box:

No comments:

Post a Comment